Located in the heart of Dubai, ProCoat Steel Solutions L.L.C is quickly earning itself a strong professional reputation as unique specialists in coating application. The fully automated ProCoat plant is run by an experienced, efficient and highly qualified team of engineers and management.
This state of the art ProCoat facility is designed to adhere to the highest quality of coatings on all steel and aluminium structures that are up to 2.5 meters wide and 12 meters in length.
Having grown over the past 8 years, and in order to cater to increasing demand for it's customers, ProCoat has inaugurated it's new state of the art coating facility in Dubai Industrial City (DIC).
- To provide unparalleled quality and service.
- Our plan for growth is to invest in complementary world-class technologies and build on our existing range of value-added products and services.
- To eradicate corrosion and reinforce metal through operational excellence.
- To ensure the highest quality customer satisfaction.
- To deliver outstanding services.
Coated surfaces ensure an excellent protection against corrosion and an individual decorative look. Before colour coating, perforated products must be treated appropriately to ensure the proper protection against corrosion. ProCoat has the facility to provide such processes as passivating, chemical treatment and blasting as per the specification.
Types of coatings
1. Thermoset Powder coatings.
- Polyester (PE) powder coating.
2. Thermoplastic Powder coatings.
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) powder coating.
3. Fusion Bonded Epoxy coatings.
1. Epoxy Coatings
2. Zinc - rich Coatings
3. Polyurethane Coatings
4. Enamel - based coatings
Advantages of Powder Coating
- A thick layer can be applied in one process (50-200 micron).
- The finished result guarantees uniform surfaces.
- Suitable for outdoor use - good resistance to UV and corrosion
- A beautiful and uniform quality finish without paint runs
- Cost efficient - even on small batches or single items
- The electrostatic powder process ensures complete coverage - even on complex shapes
- Choice of finishes - clear, plain colour, metallic or textured
- Exceptional gloss and colour retention
- Robust mechanical and chemical performance - good at resisting abrasion, acids, solvents etc.
- Good electrical insulation capabilities
- Contains no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's)
Advantages of Wet Coating
- A very elegant appearance / finish can be achieved.
- Wet coating is very suited for materials to appear multi-coloured.
- Very long outdoor life if the correct layer thickness is chosen.
- Wide choice of colours.
- Materials with holes down to and including 1.0 mm diameter can be wet coated. (If the holes are smaller than 1.0 mm further investigation is required)
At ProCoat, we understand the importance of Surface Preparation and have invested in state of the art facilities which include 7 chemical treatment tanks along with a fully automated 30 meter long Shot Blasting Machine. This helps us attain the highest standards of Surface Preparation on all steel, aluminium, and galvanized surfaces.
Staff and Management
ProCoat takes pride in it's staff of highly qualified and trained engineers who are NACE certified to provide the best possible quality at every job we undertake. Our coating applicators have been trained rigorously by the powder manufacturers and are disciplined in order to meet the high standards of quality and efficiency set by the company.
Our management team with an experience of over 30 years in the U.A.E and middle east is more than capable of committing to the promises we make.
At ProCoat, we not only look to provide the best service, but are also aware of the carbon footprint and its resulting effect. As such, various methods have been implemented, one of which is a full recovery system for a pollution free environment.
At ProCoat, we strive hard to provide the highest quality standards in the industry, including:
NACE 1 / SSPC - SP5
ISO 8501-1 Sa 3
ISO 8501-1 St 3
SSPC - SP1
Having worked with the support of the Powder manufacturers, ProCoat optimized plant capacity and overall product quality and were awarded Interpon - Akzonobel and JOTUN's "Approved Applicator" status.
Our highly modernized ProCoat plant is equipped with the latest technology, tools & machinery which has given us an unparalleled edge over our competitors.
It consists of:
- 7 chemical treatment tanks.
- 8 Electrostatic automated powder coating guns
- 2 fully enclosed stainless steel powder coating booth with auto filtration and recovery systems
- 120 meter overhead auto conveyor systems with cranes.
- 21 meter x 3 meter; high temperature curing oven with auto heating capacity up-to 300 Degrees
- Drying tanks
- Airless spray guns for wet coatings
- 30 meter fully automated Gietart Surface Treatment Line (Auto Blasting machine)
- Manual blasting machines.
SEND US A MESSAGE
Please contact us for any queries